The urinary tract is part of the excretory system that removes wastes and unnecessary metabolites from the body to maintain homeostasis and biochemical balance. Made up of the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra, the urinary tract is perceived to be sterile, except for the urethra.
18 Sep 18
Let’s talk about nutritional intravenous (IV) therapy, an often-underappreciated therapeutic option for many chronic conditions. Nutritional IV therapy is safe when properly applied, cost-effective, and sometimes surprisingly effective for some of the most stubborn cases.
18 Sep 18
Endometriosis is a chronic pain condition, which in 2009 was estimated to impact more than 344,000 women in Canada.  This number of cases was reflective only of surgically confirmed cases, and many more women experience the condition without a formal diagnosis.
18 Sep 18
When it comes to women’s cervical health, the Pap test, also known as a Pap smear, is significantly important in reducing the incidence of cervical cancer.
Crucial Antioxidants - Uses and Who Needs Them the Most18 Sep 18In the last few years, the hype around “superfoods” has many of us adding random dried fruits and ingredients to our day without understanding what they are and how they work.
- Urinary Tract Infections - A Naturopathic Approach
- Intravenous Nutrient Therapy - Naturopathic Perspectives
- Endometriosis and Antioxidant Therapies - A Review of Current Research
- Cervical Dysplasia - How to Discern Pap Test Results
- Crucial Antioxidants - Uses and Who Needs Them the Most
- Eco-Friendly Summer Essentials - What You Need to Know
- Redefining Approaches to Menopause - What to Expect and What Options Are Available for Management
- Benefits of Fasting - Is it Right for You?
- Cosmeceuticals - Natural Ingredients to Look Your Best
- Myalgic Encephalomyelitis / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - An Overview and Options for Management
- Herbs at Home - Help Is Closer Than You Think
- Borderline Personality Disorder - Learning to Calm Before the Storm
- Supporting a Healthy Liver - Naturopathic Approaches
- Vegetarian Diets and Anemia - A Review of Evidence
- Understanding Food Sensitivities - Naturopathic Approaches
- Endometriosis - Naturopathic Approaches
- Do Whole Grains Cause Diabetes? - A Review of Evidence
- Dealing with Shingles - Naturopathic Approaches
- Before Starting Hormonal Contraceptives - What You Need to Know
- Allergic Rhinitis - Curcumin and Probiotics Can Help