Let’s talk about nutritional intravenous (IV) therapy, an often-underappreciated therapeutic option for many chronic conditions. Nutritional IV therapy is safe when properly applied, cost-effective, and sometimes surprisingly effective for some of the most stubborn cases.
18 Sep 18
Endometriosis is a chronic pain condition, which in 2009 was estimated to impact more than 344,000 women in Canada.  This number of cases was reflective only of surgically confirmed cases, and many more women experience the condition without a formal diagnosis. The condition can have dramatic impacts on quality of life, as women experience symptoms including severe menstrual bleeding and pain.
18 Sep 18
When it comes to women’s cervical health, the Pap test, also known as a Pap smear, is significantly important in reducing the incidence of cervical cancer. But with so many different stages of atypical or abnormal cells, even before the progression to cancer, it can be easily confusing for women to discern what their Pap results mean and what to do next to improve cervical health.
18 Sep 18
In the last few years, the hype around “superfoods” has many of us adding random dried fruits and ingredients to our day without understanding what they are and how they work. Various foods go in and out of the trends, making us feel guilty if we don’t immediately add them to our grocery list. But instead of calling them “superfoods,” perhaps we should investigate the meaning of “antioxidants” and just how they can help us.
Eco-Friendly Summer Essentials - What You Need to Know27 Aug 18As summer is finally here, I always encourage my patients, friends, and family to spend time outdoors and enjoy the weather while it lasts. Spending time outdoors and in nature has so many positive impacts on our health…
- Intravenous Nutrient Therapy - Naturopathic Perspectives
- Endometriosis and Antioxidant Therapies - A Review of Current Research
- Cervical Dysplasia - How to Discern Pap Test Results
- Crucial Antioxidants - Uses and Who Needs Them the Most
- Eco-Friendly Summer Essentials - What You Need to Know
- Redefining Approaches to Menopause - What to Expect and What Options Are Available for Management
- Benefits of Fasting - Is it Right for You?
- Cosmeceuticals - Natural Ingredients to Look Your Best
- Myalgic Encephalomyelitis / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - An Overview and Options for Management
- Herbs at Home - Help Is Closer Than You Think
- Borderline Personality Disorder - Learning to Calm Before the Storm
- Supporting a Healthy Liver - Naturopathic Approaches
- Vegetarian Diets and Anemia - A Review of Evidence
- Understanding Food Sensitivities - Naturopathic Approaches
- Endometriosis - Naturopathic Approaches
- Do Whole Grains Cause Diabetes? - A Review of Evidence
- Dealing with Shingles - Naturopathic Approaches
- Before Starting Hormonal Contraceptives - What You Need to Know
- Allergic Rhinitis - Curcumin and Probiotics Can Help
- What Does It Mean to Be Adrenal-Fatigued? - Naturopathic Assessments and Supports